Paper Santa Claus. Step by step tutorial how to make Paper Santa Claus. Santa Claus can do both small and very large. It all depends on the size of your sheets of paper.
For paper Santa Claus you will need:
see also: DIY SNOWFLAKES.
• a Sheet of white paper A4 or smaller
• a Sheet of red paper A4 or smaller
• a Simple pencil
• a scale ruler
• Liquid paper glue
• Glue stick
• Two brushes
• a needle and thread
• Glitter powder
I used two sheets, because in my favorite stationery store bought up the whole paper with one side red, the other white.
Paper Santa Claus tutorial:
1. Glue the leaf red to sheet white using a glue stick. Leave it for a two hours to dry. Do not use this step the liquid glue, the sheets will stick together, but will be wavy.
Skip this step if you have paper with one side red, the other white.
See a lot of patterns of snowflakes: SNOWFLAKE SCHEMA
2. Then your sheet will fully dry cut two squares. The Side of one square: 4,1 inches. Side of second square: 3,3 inches.
3. Set aside a large square. Take a small square and bend angle square.
4. Bend one side, then the other side of the square. I can’t say exactly how much you need to bend… I estimate the length of this by side, it will be the rim of the cap of Santa Claus. I did bend about 0,3 inch
I glued all my bends. I like when all the folds are kept tight.
5. Turn the sheet over the white side and bend it like on the photo. In the end, you’ll receive a hat of Santa Claus.
6. Flip the hat of Santa Claus.
7. Fold the bottom corner as pictured:
8. Now turn down the bottom corner back.
9. Head with beard and hat of Santa Claus ready.
10. Put your head aside and take the second square. Bend the top and bottom line itself — about 0.3 inch
11. Don’t forget to glue the bends.
12. Turn the square.
13. Fold the square twice. It is necessary to measure the middle of the square.
14. Now turn down the square back. Fold the left and right side of the square to the line of means, which you have made in Step 13.
15. Fold the top corners, as on the photo.
16. Fold the paper slightly above the middle. Glue.
17. The body of Santa Claus is ready.
18. It should now look like the two parts.
19. Glue the head to the body. I attached the head to the body line of the beard, and the beard glued to the body.
20. Congratulations! Your stunning paper Sanda Claus is ready! It is already possible to glue it to the postcard or on the window.
It seemed to me that Santa Claus is something missing, so I decided to decorate it.
t21. Apply liquid glue with a thick coat using a brush on white tail caps of Santa Claus. Then liberally sprinkle glitter. The coat Santa Claus put a few drops of liquid glue, sprinkle glitter on top.
22. Leave Santa Claus for 10-20 minutes, then the second brush carefully remove excess glitter around .
23. Enjoy your Santa Claus and attach eyelet to the Santa Claus hat. My Paper Santa Claus turned out height of 4,1 inches.
24. Now Your paper Santa Claus can take pride of place on the tree.
Wish your paper Santa Claus brought a lot of gifts and happiness next year!